>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good Day to Everyone

I would like to post something which is not related to anything literary, but I would like to post this to help a writer-friend. If you know Ms. Liza Magtoto, she is an award-winning playwright and her father is sick. She would appreciate it if someone or somebody can and will donate blood. I will post her message, to anybody who is interested, and thank you for the help and prayers extended.

Her message:

Own a car and help an elderly person recover from his illnesses (i.e., my dad... we need the money to pay for his hospitalization.)FOR SALE: Second hand car - white Lancer EL (97 or 98 model), hardly used, well maintained... matipid sa gasolina, ok ang aircon, etc. We're selling it for P200,000 ... negotiable po ito.Please email me ASAP if interested.Medyo urgent po na mabenta ito... I hope you will respond or help refer to someone. thank you po. umaasa,liza magtoto

Thank you everyone for the space, and back to your regular programming. (btw, if you would like to donate blood, please email me through astroantiquity@gmail.com, or text me at: 0921 714 65 26)

links to this post

1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger starshuffler 

    I wish I had 200K, but I don't. I have been rejected once for blood donation due to asthma. Gusto kong tumulong kaya lang ganun. Sux, no? :-/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3