>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is My Voodoo Working? Firstly, I don't hate my father because I never had one. I'll probably skip that one since I didn't like Cold Mountain. Next one up is, guys, if you see a Sub-Rosa produced movie skip it. You'll thank me for it. I had the bad luck to have come across a Sub-Rosa movie. It was the most godawful flick I have seen in my entire life. It was worse than Troma's Tromeo and Juliet (and, by God, that's saying a lot). God, I thought watching low budget indie movies will set my hopes up high in providing you a real alternative from the crap Hollywood is putting out. By God, I would rather sit through a fluffy MTV production than watch another crappy Sub-Rosa production (although I would like to watch August Underground:Mordum. I'll see if I can sit through 20 minutes of 2 women vomitting on each other, on somebody else's mouth, and then another...Well, you get the picture). Argh!  Why do bad movies get produced in the first place? At least, a lot of them weren't complete wastes. I love Ninja Scroll! I think I'm going to watch it again just to see how it would look like in live action (in my head anyway... An aside: You need to see Azumi). I have Jim Jarmusch's Dead Man which I saw way back in High School (but I really can't remember half of it, from what I remember he was running away from murder. Johnny Depp's character is a namesake of William Blake). Will watch it later this week. I haven't written a single paragraph worthy of note. Although, I love all the scripts I'm writing right now (thank God for small mercies). At least, I still get to do something.

links to this post

0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3