>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Eh? What's this?

Okay then, thanks!Just borrowing this photo of Tinago Falls, don't mean to steal any property rights or whatever, okay? Is there a glitch in our IT department's firewall? Cos I can access Blogger again!

Iligan was lovely. My co-fellows are cool. Pulled a fast one on panelist Tim Montes during the closing ceremonies, but he graciously obliged. ;) (I know, cryptic cryptic!) Was going through a nasty senti trip for a while, and it was pretty hard to part ways with my friend Marcia again after not having seen her for almost 3 years. I keep looking at my pics from CDO, Iligan, Bukidnon, and Tinago Falls. Yay! Swimming in Tinago Falls with the Mimosa awardees (sorry, silly in-joke) was a mindblowing experience. The waterfalls felt like they were boring holes in your skull...

Damn, I wish I were at the workshop again instead of just plain work. I'd endure another week's worth of nasty criticism just to be in Iligan again. *Sigh*

links to this post

0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3