>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lucio Fulci's The Beyond Hi Everyone! Luis, what do you think of the current Legion now that Abnett&Lanning will go on to do other projects? I kind of liked Legion of the Damned and Legion Lost (though, I couldn't accept the fact that the trio was not a trio anymore(Lightning Lad, Cosmic Boy, and Saturn Girl). In any case, since I couldn't keep up with the rising cost of comic books I could only collect Judd Winnick's The Outsiders and dropped everything else (The Teen Titans will forever be Wolfman/Perez era for me, though my friends love what Johns is doing for the current team... I love what he's doing with the JSA though...). Have you read the Levitz era Legion? I have only read the Great Darkness story arc, and some other short story arcs (like "Who Shot Laurel Kent?"), and of course The TMK era Quiet Darkness. (I'm new to the commands...so, bear with me...I know you don't like gore, but btw I'm still plugging Lucio Fulci's The Beyond.) Hindi pala magkasya iyong picture nang Outsiders, so I opted for, well, you can see for yourself. ;p

links to this post

0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3