>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Writers' Night, anyone?

Hey, long time no post! I'm already sick of seeing Tony Leung's face at the top of this site, so I just decided to post again.

Tomorrow is Writers' Night at the UP Executive House, as most of you know. Free food and beer, the chance to catch up with everyone... I can't think of a reason not to go, unless you're allergic to too much people. Hope to see the usual suspects there!
Dumaguete's Silliman University or our own UP Diliman?
Jessica, I checked your Friendster profile today to see how you've been (as you've been so silent, hint hint!) and saw that you put up a new photo (well, an old one, from the workshop). The Silliman University grounds really look like UP, don't they? Thank god the photo was small and you can't really tell who's who. Ack, my hair was so short there. And I was going, where's Indi? Then I saw she was bending sideways wearing sunglasses and semi-Faye Wong hair ala Chungking. Much as I dislike the cliche, it was a trip down memory lane. I wonder how "Armand Gloriosa" is. Wasn't he Jose's favorite roommate? ;)

And don't you just wince when your old friends post Friendster testimonials that are chock-full of grammatical mistakes? What they write is touching, true, but it still makes the English major in me wince when I see the grammatical errors.

links to this post

0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3