>>HARUKI MURAKAMI DETOX, MANILA, PHILS.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Funny quiz alert!

Are you going to hell? Which circle? Take this quiz (quickly now, as it expires in 10 minutes) to find out. Thanks to Paul for the link. My results:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Okay, so I'm headed for Dante's Level 8, the Malebolge, custom-made for fraudulent and malicious sinners, as well as panderers. I can't wait! Heheheh.

God that Friendster thing (thanks Indi and Joel...NOT! Haha) had me wasting the whole morning. BTW check out "Jaclyn Jose's" profile there, it cracked me up! But I still like calling him Hagrid.

Funny link alert! (c/o officemates Manny and Noreen) Fiendster dot com, "an online community that connects people through networks of fiends who are into boring the pants off each other or who want to make new fiends fast." They have a point there. ;) I know I have to detoxify from Friendster fast...and I signed up just earlier today!

No blog-based dreams here. But I had one a while back where Tom Morello from Audioslave (formerly from Rage Against the Machine) was hitting on me. WTF...?!

Johnny Depp as The Crow?

Last film I saw in a theater was Once Upon a Time In Mexico with the amazing Johnny Depp, who's been my wallpaper for quite some time now. Direk Robert Rodriguez rocks. Can't wait to see Jack Black in School of Rock and Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation.

Jessica, sorry this is kinda delayed, but it amazes me that you have the memory of an elephant! (Learned in Nickelodeon's The Wild Thornberrys that elephants can remember around 100 tricks.) You remembered that we were ogling Christian Bale's mug on the cover of Interview mag at NBS Subic branch. Yep, now I remember too.

I almost forgot: I was in Baguio last weekend! Was on leave Monday. (Some people are on ganja, on crack, while I'm on leave.) I love Baguio during the off-peak season. Went to Cafe by the Ruins near Mount Crest Hotel (where we stayed) for a whole wheat pandesal merienda with fish roe pate, and Swiss Made at Session Road for their delicious creamy tofu-mushroom-spinach sandwich. The ukay-ukay was a little disappointing, but I still bought some finds. And I was thrilled to discover I haven't lost my powers for haggling! Prices were pretty low at the ukay and market since there were few tourists to exploit.

No strawberries yet, only lanzones and atis and persimmon. It wasn't that cold; only brought a light jacket. God, in Baguio there are tons of gimik spots now and when you're out on Saturday night there, everyone's checking everyone out. And an SM City Baguio is currently under construction on upper Session Road. God I hope they don't build one in Sagada. Anyway, hope everyone's having a good one :)

links to this post

0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About us

Best described as a Murakami detox support group, we're all fans of the quirkily brilliant Japanese author, Haruki Murakami, and writing about such things as films we've seen recently and books we're reading (not to mention meandering musings on the man's work, of course) helps us to pass time while waiting for the next book from Haruki-baby.

Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3